Thursday 19 January 2012

Competitive English | | Day 3 Find Grammatical Errors| | Common Errors

Day 3 Find Errors.....


Direction: Read each sentences to find out whether there is any grammatically  error in it . The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentences. The number of the part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is ''5", i.e. No error, (ignore the errors of punctuation, if any) 



Error 11

Professor Singh, a man who (1)/ discovered the drug that (2)/ everyone is talking about,(3)/ refused to give a press conference.(4)/ No Error(5)


Error 12

Leave your coats in (1)/ the cloakroom, (2)/ don’t bring them (3)/ into theatre. (4)/ No error(5)


Error 13

I hit my thumb (1)/ with my hammer (2)/ when I was (3)/ hanging the picture. (4)/ No error (5)


Error 14

One of my friends (1)/ advised me to take (2)/ a taxi, another said that (3)/ there was quite good bus-service. (4)/ No error (5)


Error 15

At Hardwar, the first (1)/ thing that hits the eye (2)/ is the presence of (3)/ the Ganga. (4) No error (5)


No comments:

Post a Comment